8.11.2011

Linen

I am saving and wishing for these beautiful white linen sheets by Rough Linen.


Linen makes for lovely bedding because it's cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and gets softer with time and washing. This particular company doesn't sell fitted sheets - only flat. Which I think is excellent. You can't actually fold those things neatly, no matter how many tutorials Martha Stewart has done about it. But, in case you need some tips on making up a mattress with a flat sheet, the owner of Rough Linen, a charming British lady, has made some youtube videos to help. She makes me feel like I should be more polite.

In the meantime, I'm going to buy these linen dish towels instead.




1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a Martha Stewart tutorial, but I guess I was born knowing how to fold fitted sheets. lol. My Aunt taught me how to make a bed with only flat sheets, but I don't think it would help my sanity. When I got married my sheets started refusing to stay on the bed. lol.

    ReplyDelete